Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CRIB

Well, the first big thing came today for Maddy's room... Yep, the crib came today, and Bryan assembled it tonight!! Check out the pictures:
























This is one of the convertible cribs. It's a crib now, then, it came with another piece so that you can take the front piece off and put the extra piece on to make it a toddler bed. Finally, my parents also bought the side-rails for us, so it can then be a full size bed. The front and back of the crib will become the headboard and footboard of the full size bed. WE LOVE IT!! Thanks, Mom and Dad!! Can't wait for you guys to get to see it in person!!

That's really all I have for tonight. I just wanted to share our excitement!! Thanks, again, Mom and Dad!!

Love you guys! :)

4 comments:

Big Jim said...

The crib looks great in that room. Lots of luck with it all.
LIVE.

Peggie said...

The crib looks great. I guess a mattress will be the next thing....I can't wait to see it in person!! Love ya!!

CShore said...

Cool! Glad to hear things are moving along.

Did the gift I ordered make it yet? It goes along with the crib. I can't post a picture here, so I'll go post one on my blog. Go check that out when you get a minute Kate.

JP2E said...

Looks like little Maddy is going to arrive in style!! Great job on the room and all the other prep.
This has to be a very exciting time for both (all three) of you...