Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Week 29...

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share my week 29 pictures with you!! Friday marks the completion of our 29th week. 40 weeks is considered full term. I'm no mathematician, but that sounds like only 11 more weeks!! Scary, huh?!?! We have a lot to do before those 11 weeks pass. Surely we'll get it all (or at least the important stuff) done before then, right?!?! :)

Oh well... Enjoy...








































Here is a picture of Bryan and me standing in front of the condo in Florida as we were getting ready to leave!


I hope that everyone is having a good week!!

Tomorrow (Wednesday) is my glucose test to check to see if I have gestational diabetes. Wish me luck!!

Love you guys!! :)

4 comments:

CShore said...

I wish you an 80-120!

Why is it that those types of places always have an anchor in the front of them? Do they really think people look for that kind of stuff? Are we supposed to think a boat passed by there and dropped anchor?

Glad you had fun!

Big Jim said...

I think the anchor is to give people the impression that the place will not float away on a severe storm. Luck with the test, I know you will do OK.
Love.

Sue said...

Victoria had gestational diabetes with one of her babies so I hope you don't have to deal with that.

Kelly2eVega said...

I am so happy for you and you have an absolutely beautiful pregnant glow about you but it's so weird to see you with a belly! I can't wait to see pictures of Maddy!