Sunday, August 10, 2008

32 Weeks

Hi everyone!! We've passed yet another week... Here's what "we" look like today:

From the front:


From the side:

And in this one, I was looking down at Nash, but it looks like I'm looking at my belly:


Other than taking pictures, Bryan and I have been working hard this weekend. We got the house clean. Bryan got the sprinkler system up and running. Now we just have to get it programed. The laundry is done. Now, we are heading to our friends (Mike & Breezy)'s house for dinner...

Talk to everyone later!

Love you guys!! :)

3 comments:

Peggie said...

Looking good.....baby Maddy seems to be growing well....Hopefully you won't exceed my prediction from the shower game. I want to win!!! LOL.....Keep yourself and Maddy healthy. That's really what matters. See you in a couple of weeks. Love ya!!

CShore said...

You'll be glad you did these weekly pictures later. Make sure you save them to a CD or something so you'll have them (maybe make them a part of the baby book?). I'm sure you're on top of that though. Love you.

Big Jim said...

Time marches on and it looks like things are going well.
Love.