Sunday, August 17, 2008

33 Weeks

Friday marked the completion of 32 weeks of the pregnancy. Maddy has developed enough that if something were to happen, and she decided to make her grand appearance, the doctors would let nature take it's course, and she'd be here to stay!! I'm very excited, a little nervous, but VERY excited!! Bryan and I have agreed that we both just want to know what she looks like. If the doctor wants to take her out so we can have a "peek", then put her back in, we'd be A-OK with that!! :)

As my mom mentioned, she'll be coming to visit on Wednesday. Bryan's mom will be here on Friday. They are both coming for the shower that my friends are throwing this coming weekend. Unfortunately, Bryan will be going out of town for work on Friday, and will not return until the following Thursday, so he and his mom will miss seeing each other... Bryan's mom will leave on Sunday, and MY mom will be here until Tuesday!!! I'm VERY excited at having some company... especially since Bryan will be gone for part of that time!

Yesterday morning, Bryan and I got up and had some maternity portraits taken. The girl who took them is close to our age and was GREAT!! We both had a really good time during the "shoot". I feel like she got some good shots. We go back tomorrow to see the proofs and make some decisions on what poses we want and what sizes of those poses we want. The girls that are throwing my shower have chosen this as their gift to us. I thought that was a pretty neat gift idea! I'll see if I can share some of the pictures with you guys after we get them.

Well... I guess that's about it for now... I'll leave you with this week's pictures:








































Oh yeah... and yesterday after we took our pictures, we stopped and took pictures of some of the windmills that are near our house... Here's one of the pictures Bryan took:


5 comments:

Peggie said...

Looking good!! Can't wait to see you in person!! See ya in a couple of days. Love ya!

CShore said...

Glad to hear it is going so well, too bad Bryan and his mom will miss each other. I guess I'll be seeing you soon(ish) too, huh?

Big Jim said...

You are looking sooooo good. Hope it continues. Tell your Mom we will see her when she gets home.
Love.

Bill T said...

No matter when Maddy comes, We have never seen anyone more ready. You guys have it together

JP2E said...

Glad you are so healthy and happy! Makes for a baby who is the same.
I hope you are copying all of these BLOG's to a disc so that you can share then with Maddy in the future. (which will be here before you can imagine0...