Saturday, August 2, 2008

Just Wanted To Say...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got the virtual shower last night around 8 PM, and had a BLAST doing it!!!! A couple of my friends came over (Bryan knew what was going on) to join us. We all had a GREAT time!! We took some pictures as we watched the DVD which I will post either later today or tomorrow. It was pretty late by the time we wrapped everything up (or unwrapped it as the case may be), so I wasn't able to send my thanks last night. We are having a BBQ today, so once I get things squared away for that, I will post the pictures... That's our part in returning the interaction of the shower!! Thank you, again!! I was thoroughly surprised, and LOVED every minute of it!!!!! :) You guys are the BEST!!!

Love you guys!! :)

5 comments:

Peggie said...

**S*U*R*P*R*I*S*E** It's been tough for ALL of us not to mention anything about our "clandestine" meeting in Atlanta. Now we can all talk about it and tell you what a great time we had at your shower!!! I'm glad you had fun with it. Isn't Kelly THE MOST talented photojournalist you've ever met!?!?!?!!? Talk to you soon. Love ya!!!

Big Jim said...

Keeping quiet about what was happening was sooooo hard, but we had such a good time everyone wanted to do it again.
:ove.

JP2E said...

I had some strange flashbacks when we did the scene from "That 70's Show". Dennis was the weird foriegn guy.
Did they edit the part about Uncle Mike and the baby heads? That was just plain creepy. LOL...

Kelly2eVega said...

Uncle Mike & Baby Heads was one of my favorite parts! I hope you enjoyed your shower. I'm just sorry you weren't able to be there in person. Congratulations and we love you!

Kelly2eVega said...

I am just happy everything got there safe and sound and you guys had fun. Remember October 3rd. That is the day.

Love
Aunt Doe