Saturday, August 2, 2008

Shower Pictures

Hi Everyone! I have a few spare minutes to post some pictures from our end of the virtual shower... I hope you enjoy them!!!

This is us posing with the first gift... Which we LOVE!!! :) I also loved the little bloomers with Maddy's name on them, however, the one shot we got of us posing with those was TERRIBLE, so I won't be sharing that one!! :)









Bryan and I were posing with all the gifts, but he kept making silly faces. Breezy (one of our friends who was here) took this one as I was giving Bryan "the look"... Sorry we didn't get a better one!! :)





There's Jimmy!!!











Maddy will be dry and warm once we wrap her up in this after bath time!! :)




There's MJ!! That was a nice surprise!!!













We really did watch the DVD intently!! :) I believe that's Grandmom and Grandpop's gift we're opening... I LOVED the "running"shoes!! I don't expect her to run any time soon... nor do I hope for that, but she'll be stylin' and profilin' in those!! :)





There they are!!!










Bryan LOVED the cigars!! He is still talking about them today. We also loved the "That 70's Show" portion of the shower. We laughed A LOT!!







Nash had to get in on the action, too. The shower wouldn't have been complete if he wasn't there!! :) Thanks for including him! HaHaHa...






Sleepers... Which I hear are THE way to go!!!







Uncle Dennis and Aunt Doreen were there, too!!! Thanks for hosting, Aunt Do!! :)








Dirty diaper sacks... They're smelly... Notsomuch in a bad way, though!! :)





I was REALLY excited about these!!!! I only hope she'll keep them on!!! I think they're GREAT!!!!! Thanks, Chris & April!! :)











This'll keep her warm and cozy. Thank you Uncle Jim and Aunt Sue!!





The blanket from Grandmother and Grandfather... Much like the ones Chris and I had when we were babies!!








And Mom & Dad were there... Hi Guys!!





Maddy's bedding... Now I guess her mom and dad need to hurry up and get her a mattress!! :)











This is Maddy's "little black dress"!!!



Dad modeling Maddy's "Does this make my diaper look big" onesie!! You can always count on him for a good chuckle!! :)












Another warm blanket for Maddy. She's got all kinds of folks that love her and want to keep her warm!!




We LOVED the Baby Head Song!! We laughed A LOT during this part, too!!!











Thank you, everyone, for "coming" to our shower!!! We had a BLAST!!!



Here are all of Maddy's new goodies laid out on display... That is, until she gets a mattress!!











Love you guys!!!

5 comments:

Peggie said...

Great blog. The only thing that could have possibly made the day better would be if we could have yelled "Surprise" at you in person. We had a blast. Next time we are all together we'll probably have THREE folks from your house there!!! We can't wait to meet Maddy. Keep her safe. Talk to you soon. Love ya!!!! :)

CShore said...

We a ton of fun making that video. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Wish you could have been there too! Talk to you later.

Big Jim said...

The only thing that could have made it more fun is if you were there. I hope you understood the "Baby Head" song.
Love.

JP2E said...

Don't be so sure that Maddy won't be using the runnig shoes real soon. Kids grow up fast!!
The rule with little girls is: Tricycles, bicycles, cars, then boys. And it all happens in what feels like two weks or so. I don't recall the time flying by, but I am now called grampa' for a reason...

Sue said...

We had such a good time at your shower and it is so wonderful that you and Bryan are enjoying all the goodies for Miss Maddy. You look marvalous darlin'