Friday, August 7, 2009

Still Vacationing...

We're still vacationing, and LOVING every minute!! Here are a couple of photos and videos of what we've been up to since I last blogged...

We went to the mall yesterday, and discovered a playground much like the one at the mall in Abilene. Here's Maddy enjoying the slide:

"Climbing up the steps" (we helped her)...



And down she goes...




Today, we went to the Nashville Zoo. Maddy seemed to enjoy the zoo quite a bit!! :)


Check out Maddy's new kicks from her grandparents... I think she likes them... She left them on all day!! :)


Here we are with an elephant bottom for our background!! :)


Of course, Maddy LOVED the fishies. I can't wait to take her to the aquarium in Atlanta next weekend!! :)



This is a quick video of Maddy watching the meerkats:



As you can see, we're having a great time!!! Tomorrow night is the big bar-b-que that Jay and Jenny are throwing in Maddy's honor. I hope to get some good pictures of Maddy meeting everyone!! :)

Love you guys!!

3 comments:

Peggie said...

Looks like fun, sounds like fun, wish we could all be there too!! Can't wait for you guys to get here and we can do some cool stuff here too. Give that baby girl a big kiss from grandpop and me.

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Waiting to take Miss Maddy to the Aquariam, She will love it.
Love.

CShore said...

I thought I had commented on this, but I guess it didn't take! I love the pictures of her at the aquarium, they turned out great.