Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hello?

Maddy has ANOTHER new trick... (By the way, in case you can't tell, I'm becoming THAT Mom who video tapes EVERYTHING and thinks her kid is the cutest kid to EVER exist!! HeHeHe...)

Her latest trick is that if you tell her to say "hello", she holds her hand up to her ear pretending that she's talking on a phone (or at least I hope that's what she's doing...)!!

So, here she is:

Maddy, say hello!!

ENJOY!! We're still working on the walking thing, so no new videos there...

I got Maddy a special piece to an outfit for Chris and April's Western-themed party. I don't want to ruin the surprise, but let's suffice it to say that she's just going to be TOO DANG CUTE!! See?? There I go again, bein' the proud Momma!! :)

Talk to everyone later!

Love you guys! :)

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it) you won't get any argument from me. I think she's the cutest, smartest, GREATEST baby ever (except for you and your brother, of course). Keep the videos coming!!!

Love ya!

CShore said...

Wonder where she picked that skill up mom? haha