Saturday, September 12, 2009

Videos

Here are a couple of videos I took of Maddy today. We had an EXCELLENT day!! Maddy slept VERY well last night and was in such a good mood all day!! Her new swing for her swing set got here today, but, unfortunately, it rained all stinkin' day long!! Even worse? It's supposed to rain for several more days. Oh well... As soon as the weather gets nicer, we'll be outside on the new swing!! Woo Hoo!!

I actually got out the camera because Maddy has a new take on the whole crawling thing. Her latest trick? She gets on her hands and feet (not knees, feet) and "walks" that way. It's pretty comical. I was trying to catch it on camera, but every time she saw the camera, she'd stop, sit down and smile. LoL. Crazy kid. Wonder why she stops everything and smiles for the camera when she sees it?? LoL.

Anyway, here's a short video of Maddy's rendition of peek-a-boo. Sometimes she does it like she's supposed to. This time, there was only pretend peeking going on. :)





And here's Maddy with her Miss America wave. Not much happens until the VERY END of the video, so just hang tight and watch. She's pretty much the BIGGEST cheeseball EVER!! LOVE this kid!! :)



I guess that's about all for tonight. I hope you all enjoyed these videos!! See some of you soon at Chris and April's party!! :) Love you guys!!

2 comments:

Peggie said...

I can't wait to see her in a couple of weeks. Her personality is really shining through!!! If I gobble her up, please forgive me....I'm just a grandmom!!

Love you all.... <3

CShore said...

Cute kid, she always steals the show!