Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spoon

Tonight, Bryan is away. Actually, he'll be away for about a week. Maddy and I had a great day, but around dinnertime, I think that Maddy was getting bored with me. She really likes having Bryan come home from work and play with her. It does her a lot of good to have a different face to look at and someone different to play with. With this in mind, I decided to take a few pictures (as I KNOW this always cheers her up, being the cheeseball that she is). So, without further ado, HERE SHE IS...

Here's Maddy's "sincere" smile...



And here's her fake smile. This is the, "ok, Mom, enough's enough with the camera" smile...



And here are Maddy and Nash "playing" together. Please note that Nash is making a mad dash to get away from her. LoL. He's such a good sport... most of the time!! :)



Also, this evening, I decided to let Maddy try feeding herself with a spoon. I can't say that it was a success, but I also can't say that it was a total disaster. She did pretty well for a first try. Don't worry, there are videos to follow... :)





Look Mom!!! I DID IT!!!! :)


As promised, here are the videos:








We hope you're all having a great week... We're over the hump now!! Love you guys! :)

3 comments:

CShore said...

Glad to see that you two are playing nicely and hanging in there. Thanks for blogging. I need to get mine up and running again. Love you.

Peggie said...

Looks like it was a good day at the Williams home!! Maddy is so lucky to have a mom who has a camera and isn't afraid to use it!! At some point in her life she will appreciate it....but she'll definitely get tired of it before she's old enough to appreciate it!!

Can't wait to see you guys in Gatlinburg!!

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Maddy seems so willing to feed Nash. It's nice that they play so well together. Love the videos.
Love.