Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Here are a couple of pictures from today's adventures. Mind you, we didn't really do anything overly exciting, but this is what we did none-the-less...

First, we tried out Maddy's new car seat. She's still a little small for it, but we let her sit in it in the car. I think she liked it:





We also took Maddy outside so she could ride in her new swing. She's been having a blast with that!! Here she is:




Finally, here's a video of Maddy's latest "trick". I'm still not 100% sure where she learned what kicking is, but when we were in the pool earlier this summer, I told her to "kick kick kick", and she did. Now, while she was on the swing, I told her the same thing. Here's her reaction:



I guess that's about it for now. I hope to get some more video of her walking soon.

Talk to everyone soon (and see some of you VERY soon)!! Love you guys!! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

She's just growing up sooooooo fast. Every time I see a new "trick", I can't help think of Kenny Chesney's song "Don't Blink".....it's so true!!!

Love ya!!!!

Big Jim said...

Thanks for the update. It's so good to be able to see what is happening in you life. Maddy has such an expressive face.

CShore said...

Flamingo legs, JR.?

Katie said...

No, Chris, actually my kid has the shortest legs EVER! HaHaHa! :)