Monday, September 7, 2009

It's Me Again...

Hi everyone! Mommy thinks I'm sleeping, but really, I'm here blogging. She took some pictures last weekend, but forgot to take them off the camera. I found them tonight and decided to share them with you!! Shhh... Don't tell her that I'm not sleeping!!

Last weekend Daddy washed the cars and Mommy cleaned the insides. I helped Daddy. Here are some pictures:



I even got down and dirty with Mommy and Daddy. Look at how dirty my hands are!! Can you believe that Mommy let me get THIS dirty???



Daddy buckled me in the seat of his car when he was going to drive it back into the garage. All I could think about was how Mommy says that Daddy drives too fast. I was a little scared. Can you tell?!?!



Once we were moving, though, I realized that Daddy was VERY careful moving into the garage. I think I could get used to riding in Daddy's car (but Mommy and Daddy say it'll be a long time before I'm old enough and big enough to ride in it)...



Daddy and I posed for a picture. Mommy really likes this one of us:



Tonight, Mommy took more pictures (and a video), and I wanted to make sure she didn't "forget" about them, so I'm going to post my favorites now. Daddy was eating some leftover Japanese food for dinner tonight. (By the way, Mommy and Daddy left me with Mr. Mike & Ms. Breezy for a little while last night. I'm not sure where they went, but when they came to get me, they had to-go boxes. I'm thinking they may have gone to the cutty-uppy place without me... Oh well... I had tons of fun with Mr. Mike & Ms. Breezy... Pooy on them!!) So, Daddy was eating with his chopsticks tonight, and I wanted to try. Daddy helped me. I really liked it!! :)


Here's a video Mommy took of me eating with the chopsticks. I'm so glad that Daddy was helping me!! :)



Ok, I think I hear Mommy coming... I better get back to bed!! I can't wait to see everyone soon. Mommy says that we're going to take a ride in an airplane, and it's going to take us to Tennessee for Uncle Chris and Aunt April's party. I LOVE to party!! Greatpop, you better start double-knotting your shoes now. I've been practicing my untying skills!!

Love you guys,
Maddy :)

3 comments:

CShore said...

Tell daddy to get some sun on those legs, they look like mine! See you soon Ms.Maddy. Be sure to bring those people you live with!

Peggie said...

I won't tell anyone you're not napping. Some day soon we'll let mommy nap and we'll go shopping together.....and not tell anyone!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Be careful on your first airplane trip.....Good thing your daddy will be along so he can tell the pilot where to fly that plane!!!

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

are so talented with the computer. My shoe laces are yours to destroy. Have at it!
Love.