Saturday, December 12, 2009

Another Video

Here's another video... ENJOY!!




Kelly came to visit us tonight!! She flew in to Dallas to see her friend Cathie and her son Reed. When Cathie and Reed picked her up at the airport, they drove out here to visit us. It was SO GREAT to see them!! Thanks, Kelly, Cathie and Reed for making the trip to see us. I know it's a long, boring drive, and we really appreciate it!! Love you guys!!

I hope everyone is having a good weekend. I must say that I can't remember the last time I was THIS EXCITED about Christmas!! I just keep waiting and waiting for the big day to arrive!! I'm completely done with my shopping and have everything wrapped. I'm waiting on 4 packages of things I've ordered, then I'll be totally finished... Well, finished with the exception of one special gift for a special someone in my house... More on that later... My household reads the blog frequently, so I don't want to let any surprises out! ;)

Talk to everyone later! Love you guys!! :)

5 comments:

JP2E said...

Maddy is so cute! This will be the best Christmas ever!! Take lots of pictures and video, they will become priceless!!!!

Peggie said...

I have to agree with everything Jim said. You guys are going to have a GREAT Christmas, I just know it!! It sure was nice to see Kelly, Cathie and Reed, I'm sure. It's always nice to have company during the Holidays.....

Keep those pics and videos coming....Maddy's public waits with baited breath for each installment!!!!

Love you guys!!

CShore said...

I really thought she was going to try and decorate the dog!

Big Jim said...

Maddy is really making great progress. I see the dog has learned to keep out of her way. (Smart dog.) I hope you will remember this Christmas forever.
Love.

Bill T said...

I know this will be a great Christmas in the Williams house this year. Keep the video coming.