Saturday, December 26, 2009

Operation Christmas:

SUCCESS!!!

Well, Christmas morning in the Williams household was a HUGE SUCCESS!!! We took 318 pictures, but I promise not to try to post them all. I think the entire Internet might crash if I tried to do that. A smart lady suggested that we set the camera up on the tripod and use our remote for the camera to take pictures so we could all be in all the pictures... Thanks for the idea, Mom!!

Some of the highlight gifts of the day were:

Maddy's new chair (when we all got up, Maddy ran to her chair and sat down BEAMING)...




Bryan's new Craftsman tool chest AND fireproof gun safe (we're waiting on delivery of that today)...




And my new portrait lens and shoe flash for our big digital camera... AND a month's worth of photography lessons from Olivia, the girl that took our maternity pictures!!! (Olivia, if you read this, I'll be contacting you soon to set up our first lesson... I'm SOOO excited!!!)


Here are just a few other pictures from our day. I have to be honest... Even though we took our own pictures, there were very few that turned out to NOT have goofy faces, so even with 318 pictures, it was pretty slim pickin's... :)


Maddy felt the need to feed us our breakfast... LoL:





Maddy loved her new doll... and hugged her even before we took her out of the box!! :)




The COOLEST diaper bag EVER... Made from one of Bryan's old flight suits! Thanks, Mom!! I LOVE IT!!!


Bryan was playing around with my new portrait lens...



Everyone got new PJ's on Christmas Eve...


My Monkey Bread sort of exploded on Christmas morning. HaHaHa.. It sure tasted GREAT, though!!! :)


Maddy's new backpack:


Check out that concentration... Thanks Uncle Chris and Aunt April (we're still looking for the "off" switch)...


Maddy and her Daddy Doll sitting in her new chair...


Maddy's Gi-Gi and Papa Jay got her her VERY OWN Predators jersey! Thanks!


Well, I guess that's about it for now. I should probably get dressed before Bryan's safe gets delivered... Talk to everyone soon!

We love you guys!! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

GREAT pictures!!! It ALMOST (but not quite) feels like we were there!!! Maddy is one lucky little girl!!! I really love the picture of her with the baby doll!!

It looks like you either need a bigger bundt pan or fewer rolls next time!!

I'm glad you all had such a great Christmas.

Love ya!!!

JP2E said...

GREAT pictures; great fun!!
Looks like Christmas was wonderful for all of you. That cheezy smile on Maddy is priceless!!!
Hope your new year is happy, healthy and prosperous...

Sue said...

Maddy is the luckiest little girl with so many loving family members. Her smile always lights me up. She is a precious baby girl.

CShore said...

Man I'm way behind on my blogs...

Looks like a success to me too! That kid sure is photogenic. I told ya I would find one with no off button! We gave another on and the dad of that kid threatened to open it up and cut the speaker wire haha. Glad she liked it. Talk to you soon.