Thursday, December 24, 2009

WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!

We woke up this morning to find THIS:








The snow apparently started falling shortly after midnight last night


And kept falling (sorry, I don't know why the picture won't turn)...

'
And falling...

Daddy and Maddy posed for a picture...



Then, Nash and Maddy...



Again...


Mommy and Maddy...



When Maddy went down for her nap, Mommy and Daddy went out for a little more fun!! :)


This is how excited we were about the snow!!!




Look at how deep it is... I have no more feet!!



Last, but not least, Lake Williams is now an ice skating rink!! :)



Here's one last video for your viewing pleasure:





I hope everyone is having a nice start to the Christmas weekend... I know we have!! Love you guys!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :)

4 comments:

JP2E said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
How great is it to have a white Christmas!! Take lots more pix, and get a good family photo for next year's Christmas card. We spent Christmas eve playing "Santa" in the rain and fog, but we still had fun...

CShore said...

Merry Christmas. I'm glad you got to have a nice white Christmas finally. Send some of that stuff our way!

Dottie O said...

Great pictures! Love the way you covered your a** regarding delinquent parenting. Merry Christmas! - Love Dottie

Katie said...

Yeah... I sounded like a total goob when I made that comment, and I didn't want to use that video, but Bryan insisted. LoL. :)