Monday, December 7, 2009

Nativity & Maddy's Latest Trick

~*~NATIVITY~*~

We got our first Nativity today. I ordered this from the Fisher-Price website. I was eyeing it last year in the stores, but decided that Maddy was too young. This year, however, it was not available in stores, so I had to go directly to Fisher-Price. Isn't it ADORABLE?!?!



You can see it online (it's probably a better picture) here: http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=900003&e=detailimgview&pid=46068&num=1


~*~Maddy's Latest Trick~*~






Yes, Maddy has learned how to "be a chicken". She started making that motion the other night, so I started using the word chicken everytime she did it. Now, if she's looking for a laugh, she'll do it. She's such a ham!! HaHaHa!!

Love you guys!! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

What a cutie pie...... I love that little chicken!!!!

The nativity is very cute. I Can't wait to see it in person (some day).....

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Talent must run in the family. Cute!
Love.

CShore said...

So which one of you two showed her the chicken dance? Haha

Bryan said...

Nobody showed her how to do it Chris. But if it had to be somebody I would say it was Katie.