Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hi! It's me, Maddy!

Hey everyone!! Mommy put me to bed a little while ago, but I snuck out of my room to share a little something with you all...




Mommy and Daddy keep talking about there being a new baby in our house, but I know that I'll always be the baby!! (Poor Nash keeps moving lower down the totem poll... HaHaHa...)

Mommy hasn't gone to the doctor yet. She said I'll get to go play with my friends on March 24 when she goes. I hope they don't give her a shot! She always gives me big hugs when I have to get a shot. I won't be there to give her big hugs. Oh well... She's a big girl... She can handle it! Mommy and Daddy think the new baby will be here a couple of weeks after my birthday this year. That means they're guessing Mommy is about 4 or 5 weeks along. I saw her taking pictures of herself with a white tank top and black pants the other day. She was muttering something under her breath like "here we grow again". It looks like the same outfit she wore in all the pictures of her when she was pregnant with me. Maybe she'll share those pictures with you guys and you'll understand more than I do...

Well, it sounds like Mommy is finished getting ready for bed, so I better get back to MY bed before she comes out here to check all the lights and doors...

Can't wait to talk to everyone soon!!

Love,
Maddy :)

12 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

CONGRATS MADDY!!! Your gonna love being a big sister!!! And please tell your Mommy how happy I am for her!!!

Unknown said...

So happy for you guys :)

CShore said...

You can't keep a secret any better than your mom does kiddo. Congratulations though, I know you're up to the challenge Maddie. Tell your mom and dad Aunt April and I say congratulations and we love you all.

Aly said...

congratulations! I'm so excited for you Maddy! Give Nash a hug for me too... poor guy needs the love ;)

The Curriers said...

Congrats!!! Maddy will be a great big sis!

Catherine said...

Congratulations, Katie! I'm so excited for you and Bryan! And I know Maddy will be an excellent big sister!

JP2E said...

GREAT NEWS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Looking forward to all the updates along the way. Remember, James Patrick is a wonderful name for a boy to grow up with...

Heather 2e said...

Congrats guys!!!!!!!!!! Love to you all!!!!!

Kim said...

Wow! Pilot training and a new baby! Sounds like life in your house is crazy busy in a very good way! Yay!

Sue said...

Maddy, you are going to have so much fun with a new baby to play with.

Olivia said...

I love it! SO happy for you and Bryan, you both are truly wonderful people and parents. Just take good care of yourself!

Dottie O said...

Congratulations Katie, Bryan & Maddy. Sorry for being being crass on Friday night during Karen's event. Wishing you a safe and enjoyable pregnancy!