Tuesday, February 16, 2010

New Kicks

Maddy got some new kicks today. I think she likes them as she threw a HUGE fit in the middle of the store when I took them off her (I tried them on to see if they would fit). I explained that we had to put them back in the box so we could pay for them. Yeah... I'm aware that reasoning with a 16 month old is almost as productive as reasoning with Nash. LoL. Once we were home, she put them on, and didn't want to take them off. Thankfully, she was so tired at bedtime that she didn't put up much of a fight!! Here are some pictures and a little video:




Yes, those are the Disney Princesses on her shoes... What can I say? She's bald, so we have to choose the girliest options!! Oh yeah, and I happen to LOVE these shoes!! ;)







I also wanted to share this picture. I happen to think it's pretty adorable... We went to breakfast at Cracker Barrel this past weekend... Here are my two loves!! :)


Well, I guess that's about it... Not too much going on in our house these days!

Love you guys!! :)

4 comments:

Bill T said...

Love the pic of the two of them. Looks like you have a shoe Diva.

Peggie said...

She's just too cute (AGAIN)!!!!!! Love the new shoes......

She really looks like Bryan in that picture......it could be the matching grins......or maybe it's the haircut, I'm not sure!!! Ha ha ha.....either way I love the picture!!!!

Can't wait to see you NEXT WEEK!!! YAY YAY YAY!!!!

Love ya!!

CShore said...

Just wait till it's time for pink princess dresses haha.

Unknown said...

Love the pic of Maddy and Bryan.. Yes.. aimee has thrown those fits too over shoes..lol