Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Videos

Hey everyone! It has been brought to my attention that there seems to be a problem with the videos I've previously posted to the blog. I'm not sure what the problem is, but it seems to be the case with all the videos I've previously posted. Unfortunately, our life is pretty much chaos right now (sit tight for a blog with exciting news tomorrow), so there isn't much I can do about it right now. I hope to have something video-worthy happen soon so that I can try to post a new video. In the meantime, I suppose that the still photos will have to tide everyone over! I apologize for any Maddy withdrawls, and I'll try to remedy the problem as soon as my head is above water again!

Love you guys!! :)

1 comment:

Peggie said...

Your videos were not working this morning, but they were back again this afternoon. I'm guessing it's a problem with Blogger and not with you. They seem to be working fine now, though..... I got MY "Maddy Fix" this afternoon and I'm good to go until next time!!

Can't wait to hear your exciting news!?!?!?!?!?

Love ya!!