Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Two-fer Tuesday

Today is two-fer Tuesday... As in, 2 blogs for the price of one... I don't think you'll be disappointed with the cost (because it's free to you)... I asked Maddy to show me her muscles, and this is what I got:




I can honestly say this time that I have NO IDEA where she learned this "trick". LoL. I think it's pretty funny, though. Sometimes she'll even give a little grunt with a grimaced face. HaHaHa...

Here are a couple of pictures to show her height:




Ok, so the last one really has nothing to do with height, but, let's face it, it's just DANG CUTE!! :) LOVE this kid!!

Have a great hump day tomorrow!

Love you guys!! :)

2 comments:

Peggie said...

Honest to goodness, she gets cuter by the MINUTE!!! Thanks for sharing some snapshots of your life in Abilene....

Love ya!!

JP2E said...

nice pix. You need to start marking her height inside the door, just like my grandmom did for us. I have all the grandkids height (with date) in our coat closet door for fun memories.
Hope things keep going well for y'all...