Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cheesy Little Girl...

Hi All!!! Here are just a few pictures of The Princess goofing off. Nothing special... They weren't taken with the fancy camera... She was just being silly while I was trying to take pictures of something else (see below)... So, HERE SHE IS!!





We're continuing to work on Maddy's sign language. I've changed my teaching strategy, however. Now, whenever she does the sign, I say the word so she'll start associating the sign with the word in hopes that she'll eventually start saying the words. I think so far we've had a little success!! Check her out!! :)




Here are the other pictures I was TRYING to take when Maddy JUST HAD to have her picture taken. LoL. Really, she was just standing at my feet with a big, cheesy grin, and I couldn't help but take her picture. :)

A year or two ago the spouses' group with the squadron went to a place here called Mine By Design. It's a paint your own pottery place. I made this platter (sorry it's sideways... It won't turn for some strange reason):



Well, the other night, we had another spouses' social at the same place, and I made this:


I'm pretty stinkin' excited. There has been no talk from the leadership of the squadron about us moving, but I told Bryan that I needed a few more matching serving pieces before we move away from here. LoL. :)

I hope everyone's having a nice week!! We're trying to enjoy ours, but the weather isn't exactly magnificent. LoL. I'm pretty sure we're not the only ones dealing with this at the moment!! :)

Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Peggie said...

How can you resist taking a picture of that adorable face???? Obviously you CAN'T!!!! LOL....

The pottery looks great too. I've seen those "paint-your-own-pottery" places around here too. I think they're a fad right now, so you'll probably be able to find one even if you do move!!

Thanks for the update on the cutie pie. We can't get enough of her!!

Love ya!!