Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mommy's In Trouble...

Hi everyone! It's Maddy! Mommy got up this morning, and found me like this:


I am normally laying on my belly when she comes in to get me... This sure surprised her!! :)


Then, once she was in my room, I pulled up to my knees like this:


Last night while we were watching TV, I pulled myself all the way up to my feet using the coffee table. Watch out world... Here I come!!

And now, a note from Mommy:

Hey! Isn't Maddy just the cutest thing you've ever seen?!?! :) Well, I won't steal her thunder, but she doesn't know about our road trip yet, so she can't fill you in on the details. I realized last night, though, that I never really gave our whole itinerary, so I thought you might like to know when the Williams family will be invading a city near you! :) Here goes:

Bryan will be coming home to get us around July 25, and we'll head to Little Rock with him on the 26th so he can finish his training. His training is scheduled to finish on August 5. If all goes well, we'll hit the road that afternoon and head to Nashville. We'll be there until Sunday, August 9 when we'll drive to South Carolina. We plan to spend a few days there, then head to Atlanta on Friday, August 14. While in Atlanta, we'd REALLY like to take Maddy to the aquarium, so if you're in Atlanta and would like to join us, we'd be happy to have you with us!! Then, we plan to start our journey home on Monday, August 17 arriving back in Abilene on Wednesday the 19th. I hope that if we'll be in a city near you that we'll be able to see you. We're trying to hit all the major cities (or at least the ones that are major to us) in the southeast on this trip!! SEE YOU SOON!!!

Love you guys!! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

Can't wait to see you guys....soon!!! I won't tell Maddy about the trip yet. I know how that goes "Are we there yet?"....

She's moving right along with her development. Crawling last Sunday, pulling up this weekend, walking next week and the Peachtree Roadrace next July 4!!!! LOL....

Keep an eye on her now.....mobility = TROUBLE!!!

Love you all!!!

CShore said...

Here comes heck on wheels lady, lookout!

Sue said...

Can't wait to see y'all when you get to Atlanta!

Big Jim said...

Can't wait to see you all. I know Maddy will love the Whale Sharks, They're bigger than Nash. I'm sure there will somebody around here to visit with.
Love.