Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Need a Good Chuckle??

Well, here ya go...




Maddy had the hiccups tonight, and I started making fun of her. (I know, great Mom, huh?!?!) Well, apparently, she thought that was hysterical!! :)

Here are a couple of pictures from our trip to the zoo today:

Look, I remembered to put a hat on that bald head!! :)

MY favorite exhibit... THE PINK FLAMINGOS!!

Yep, you're seeing that right... Maddy's standing on her own looking at the giraffes!!

Now with a little 'tude... :)

And the ducks and fishies!!

We had a great time today at the zoo. I hope you've enjoyed yet another look into our lives!!

Love you guys!! Our trip is one day closer!! See you soon!! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

That is so adorable. I now know what I need to watch whenever I need a good laugh!! Thanks for sharing your lives with us.

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

Now that's funny!!!
Love.

JP2E said...

WHAT A H O O T !!!!!

Sue said...

Maddy is standing tall at the zoo. She looks so cool in her Spring Hat. Love that little girl!