Friday, November 14, 2008

Bryan's Birthday

Hi everyone! Here are a couple of pictures from last night's birthday "festivities"!! I have to make this quick as Maddy is awake and not really wanting to be alone...









And this is what Maddy is doing while I'm blogging (taking a ride in the swing):


Maddy's contact dermatitis is beginning to clear up, and we couldn't be happier. I'm still pretty exhausted, but Maddy is sleeping well. The doctor told us that she's looking good, and, while I'm a bit biased, I have to agree!!

I feel like I had TONS of things I wanted to blog about, but I've since forgotten them all. Maybe I'll remember them and blog at a later time...

We are going to lunch bunch today with some of the wives from Bryan's squadron. I LOVE doing this. It gives me a chance to get out of the house for a real purpose, and to talk with other Moms (with children of varying ages).

Tomorrow, Bryan is going to walk in a Veteran's day parade. He wants Maddy and me to come watch, but the high for tomorrow is only 57... We'll have to see how that goes!

Tonight we're going to dinner at Texas Roadhouse with some of Bryan's friends to celebrate his birthday. After dinner, we've invited everyone over for ice cream pie and drinks. We may also put together Bryan's new fire bowl in the back yard so everyone can sit outside around the fire. I don't know that Maddy and I will join them as I'm afraid it may be too chilly for her, but we'll at least make an appearance.

Well, Maddy seems to "over" the swing, so I better tend to her before she gets too upset!!

Love you guys!

Have a great weekend!! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

Great blog!! I always love getting pictures of the perfect baby!!! I'm sorry I never got hooked up with Bryan by phone to wish him a happy birthday last night. I did try, however!! Can't wait to see the pictures of the new fire bowl. I hope he liked the gift we got for him. Talk to you soon.

Love ya!!

CShore said...

Hey, glad to hear you guys got the fire bowl. I think you'll enjoy it. I had to drill some holes in the bottom of mine so it would drain after a rain, so keep that in mind if yours doesn't have holes either. Hope you like it (did you get it for him?).

Big Jim said...

It sounds like a good birthday for Bryan. Please tell him the card is in the mail.
Love.

JP2E said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRYAN!!!
Hope your parade went well. We all commemorate the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month.
Thanks for your service...