Saturday, November 22, 2008

LOOK AT ME!!

Maddy wanted to share some pictures with you today:

Here I am watching TV with Daddy:


And here I am flashing my new-found smile:



Now, I am giving my big brother a kiss... Mommy wasn't too thrilled with this, but it happened, and Daddy got a picture:



Mommy gave me a kiss, too:



Here's a short video of me. Mommy caught me sneezing:




We hope everyone has a good weekend! Mommy ordered new glasses today. Once they come in, I'll take some pictures of her to share. I'm slowly taking over her blog!! :)

Love you guys!!

Love,
Maddy :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

GREAT pictures!!!! I can't believe she's smiling!! I can't wait to see all her new "tricks" in person....SOON!!!! Love you all....

Big Jim said...

Good pictures. It's funny, but Maddy sounds just like her mommy!
Love.

Leslie Kay said...

She's getting so BIG! I love the video, and don't worry, nash will get lots of kisses from Maddy in thev future, whether Mommy likes it or not ;-)

CShore said...

Great blog sis. Lucky that kid is so cute, huh? Nash looked pretty pleased with himself that Maddy was gracing him with a kiss. How'd he taste when you kissed Maddy after?