Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ten Things I've Learned...

...Since I became a Mommy:

(10) There is a 2:00 in the AM
(9) Sometimes you just have to laugh (the other option is to cry)
(8) Naptime is GOLDEN... DON'T mess with it!!
(7) You can NEVER have enough burp cloths
(6) Just as soon as you think she's asleep, you lay her down, then those big eyes are staring right back at you :)
(5) Once a baby is asleep, they can sleep through virtually ANYTHING
(4) Babies are more expressive than some men... and they don't even have words yet
(3) Everyone wants to help... until she starts to cry or has a dirty diaper
(2) Housework won't go ANYWHERE!

And the number one thing I've learned...

(1) Some of the biggest noises can come out of some of the smallest people

Just thought I'd share my findings!! :) Have a great evening!

Love you guys!! :)

6 comments:

Leslie Kay said...

You are soooo right. They can sure let you know they are there. Hope things are good with Miss Maddy :-)

Peggie said...

Very well said....keep enjoying her...she'll be grown before you know it!!!!

Love ya!!

Bill T said...

I think The big boy with 4 legs wea a good lesson in preperation for Maddy.

Victoria said...

You speak TRUTH!

Sue said...

Oh my the lessons learned from the wee little darlin's. You have said it all and said it well.

Big Jim said...

AMEN111
Love.