Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm No Good At Poker...

...and this week Bryan and I were dealt quite a hand!!

Since I am no good at poker, and my poker face is the WORST you'll ever see... I would like to take this chance to grant everyone their Christmas wish. Maddy and I will be making the rounds of the Southeast and hope to make each and every one of you on our stop this holiday season. I can not go into any details on here, but patience is a virtue, and you'll find everything out as soon as I can tell you. So, now that I'm the "wish granter" and we've been dealt this doozey, Merry Christmas everyone, and we'll see you soon!!

Love you guys... And, please, pray for us as we sort through this new "adventure"!! :)

P.S. Shhh... Maddy and I will see you soon!! :)

4 comments:

Peggie said...

YAY!! YAY!! YAY!!!! I was waiting for your BIG announcement. I can't wait to see you guys (and the Nash-i-nator) soon. Still working on the details, but I see a shopping trip for a new crib mattress in my weekend!!!! Can't wait to see you all SOON!!! Love ya!! (And thanks, Bryan) ;)

Sue said...

Now you have our attention and we will all be excited with anticipation for your announcement!
Love, Aunt Sue

JP2E said...

What the??...

Kickert said...

Does that mean you are heading to KY too?