Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Visitor

This weekend was a big one for us. We had another visitor at our house, and we all had a GREAT time!! Wanna see who came?!?!?! Here she is with Miss Maddy:



Yep... My old roommate Leslie came to visit us!! It was so great to see her!! She and I drove around yesterday to "see the sights" of Abilene. We made a couple of stops at a couple of places. One of which was Kohl's. While we were at Kohl's, we tried on some hats. Wanna see what gems we found?!?!






After we got home from our "outing", Miss Maddy decided she wanted to take Nash for a ride. Luckily, Nash was a good sport about it:


Nash and Leslie got along very well, too:



After Leslie left, Maddy had a little playtime on the floor. Check her out in motion:






I also showed Maddy the teething book that Leslie got for her. I think she liked it. What do you think?!?!



Nash and Maddy took a little rest together on the floor:


Bryan just got home from the grocery store since we had nothing for dinner, Nash was out of food and Maddy was almost out of diapers. Look what he brought home for me:


Isn't he a nice guy?!?!

Now, Maddy is napping, and Bryan and I are going to get started on dinner. We're having french toast and sausage for dinner. It just, plain, sounded good tonight!!

Love you guys!! :)

P.S. Leslie, thank you for visiting!! We really enjoyed having you here!! Come back and see us soon!! Love ya!! :)

4 comments:

Bill T said...

I like the Video in the blog. Cutting edge.

Peggie said...

Sounds like you girls had a great visit. I'm sure Leslie was totally impressed with Abilene!! That's probably the only airport in the country that's smaller than Louisville!!! LOL...

I'm not sure how Grandpop is going to print out your video for Grandmom to see!?!?!?!?

Talk to you soon. Love ya!!! :-)

bethel05 said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!! I sure do miss you ladies.

CShore said...

Glad to see you guys are keeping the good times rolling!