Sunday, November 2, 2008

Just checking in...

Hi everyone! We're just checking in today...

I put away all my maternity clothes yesterday (WOO-HOO)!!! I will not say that I fit WELL in my old clothes, but getting them buttoned is a HUGE step in the right direction!

Maddy took her first trip to the mall yesterday. Even though she slept through the entire experience, I think she liked it!! :)

Today, we ventured to church for the first time since Maddy's arrival. She, again, slept through everything, but we were pleased with how well it went. She went to communion with me and received her first blessing from the priest. After church, we joined a few of our friends for donuts at a local donut shop. Maddy woke up for this part (that's my girl), but was very well behaved and just took it all in. Now, we're just relaxing a little... Hoping that Maddy will stay asleep for this nap. We put her down once in the last hour only to have her wake up almost immediately. We've put her back down and she's making a little noise, but we're hoping she'll go back to sleep. Wish us luck! :)

Oh well... I'll leave you with a cute picture of Maddy that we took on Friday. ENJOY:



Have a great week!! Love you guys!! :)

5 comments:

Peggie said...

I, for one, am not at all surprised that Maddy is the most perfectly behaved little lady on the planet!!! LOL.... I'm so happy you got your "old" clothes on so quickly. I knew you could do it!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture....keep 'em coming!!! Love you all.....

Big Jim said...

Good blog and wonderful picture. If I slept like that I would spend the next week in therapy.
Love.

Jenny said...

Maddy looks like an Anne Geddes baby!! She is perfect.

Papa Jay said...

Maddy, I have seen your daddy sleeping in almost that same position. You poor thing, you have ended up with some of your dad's genes!!! We will pray that more don't manifest themself. Love Dad

Sue said...

THAT IS A GREAT PHOTO! She is so precious.