Sunday, September 7, 2008

New Week... "New" Pictures...

Good Sunday evening everyone! This weekend has just FLOWN by. We've had a good weekend, but it's hard to believe that it's over already!!

Friday night we went out to dinner with some friends to Abuelo's... Mom, you can tell me all about your Spud Maxes from McAlisters, but this is my turn to tell you all about my AMAZING enchiladas from Abuelos!!! :) The meal was GREAT, and the company wasn't half bad either!

Saturday, Bryan and I got up (after sleeping in) and did a few chores around the house. Shortly after the chores were finished, it was time to take Nash to his obedience class. Once again, he did well. He sure knows how to make his momma proud!!! After we were back home, we did a few more little things around the house, then went to a friend's house for a BBQ. The food was good, and, again, the company was nice as well!! After leaving their house, we went and did our grocery shopping. Once we got home again, our friends Mike and Breezy came over for a little while to socialize. We always love having them over to chat. I'm going to miss that when they both deploy in the not so distant future.

Today, we slept in again (hey, we have to do it while we still have the chance!!). As soon as I got up, I remembered that some of the girls from the squadron had invited me to go with them to get pedicures. I felt a little guilty for going, but Bryan told me that I deserved to go, so I went. Now, I have pretty toes!! After the pedicure, Breezy and I went shopping for some of the necessary supplies for Jess's bridal shower next weekend (Aunt Do, I'm stealing a few of your ideas... I hope you don't mind). After getting home from shopping, Bryan and I made dinner (he grilled chicken, and I did some pasta [it turned out okay w/ no milk, Mom] and veggies. We sat outside to eat (mostly because I didn't feel like clearing off the kitchen table), and enjoyed our dinner. Finally, we took my weekly picture (I'll post it at the end), then went for a walk. I am really starting to struggle with any lengthy time of exercise. We only made it through about half of the neighborhood, and at a slow pace at that... Bryan and Nash were patient with me (Bryan more-so than Nash) and kept with MY pace. Now, we're just sitting here watching a little TV, winding down from the weekend...

I guess I COULD also catch you up on LAST week... Last week was the first week that my replacement at work was there. We got several things accomplished last week, and she is picking up very quickly... THANKFULLY!! Thursday was our first childbirthing class. Bryan got a little freaked out, and told me at the end of class that I was on my own from here on out. I'm glad he was only teasing!!! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I hope she has good news that we've already made a little bit of progress. This past Friday marked 35 of 40 weeks. We now have less than 5 weeks to go!! I'm not completely miserable, and I, of course, want what's best for Maddy, but my curiousity is getting the best of me... I just want to get to meet her!! Oh well... I guess that's about it from the Texas folks... I'll try to make some time to blog tomorrow night... especially if the doctor has any sort of news for us!!

Have a GREAT week!!

Here are this week's pictures:


This is Maddy and Mommy from the front this week...



















This is Maddy and Mommy from the side this week...


















This is Maddy and Mommy from the side LAST week... Do we think Maddy has dropped any?? I've had some symptoms that would imply that this has happened, but I am just not 100% sure... After looking at the pictures, I think maybe she has just a little, but not a lot yet... Any thoughts from anyone???











Love you guys!! :)

5 comments:

Peggie said...

I think you have "dropped" a bit, but hopefully the doctor will let you know for sure tomorrow. I'm excited to hear what she has to say when you visit tomorrow. You look GREAT!! Keep you feet up!! Love ya!

Sue said...

You and Maddy look simply lovely, my dear.

JP2E said...

Godd idea to sleep while you can. Most babies tend to be somewhat nocturnal.
I know you must be positively "itchy" to actually see Maddy, the last few weeks will seem to drag by.
Keep us posted, we share the latest with everyone we see. Our youngest granddaughter wants to see "the new baby" when she gets here. We explained that you will be here to visit later. She wants to hold Maddy and feed her. Kids love babies...

Heather 2e said...

I think Maddy will be a happy and healthy little baby.I cant wait to meet her.GOOD LUCK!!!!!!

Big Jim said...

Glad you are having good times with your friends.
I know how much you want to see the little one, thats normal. Keep on hanging inthere.
Love.