Monday, September 29, 2008

Doctor Update

Good evening everyone! As promised, here's my update on the doctor's appointment...














...Still waiting??...














... Yeah... That's what I have to report... NOTHING. We went, and she checked everything and said that things still look good, but no real progress towards D-Day has occurred. I suppose that the important news is that Maddy seems to be doing very well. Her heartbeat is still strong. She's still head down. She's moving like a crazy lady. Yep... other than that, there's nothing else to report. We have another appointment for next Monday afternoon. We'll see what I can report then!

On to other news... Bryan and I had tacos for dinner (yep, now that I'm not working, you can have our evening menu reports again!!). Tomorrow is our second wedding anniversary. This one is special for several reasons. First, it's our second one. Second, it's our first one TOGETHER (sort of). Third, it's our last one as just the two of us. I say "sort of" to the second portion of that because he'll be in town, but he has to fly tomorrow night. At least I'm not working anymore, so we can spend most of the day together, and go out to a "nice lunch" together. LoL. It's a DEFINITE improvement over last year, though!! We have decided on a nice gift for ourselves. I'll post pictures once we make the purchase, but we're going to get a flat panel TV for our bedroom. We have a 19" tube TV that sometimes randomly turns off. We're also not 100% sure if it'll still work without a converter box after the big switch to digital cable in February. We're working on slowly replacing TV's in our house... hopefully before February.

Well, that's about it. We went for a walk tonight in hopes of persuading Miss Maddy to make her grand entrance... at least on time!! Although, her momma is late often, so if she DID come late, she'd just be following in my footsteps. LoL.

I hope everyone had a good start to their week... and continue to have a good week!

Love you guys!! :)

6 comments:

Peggie said...

I guess all you can do is "keep on keeping on"....LOL....Thanks for the update. See you real soon.....

Love ya!!

CShore said...

That whole thing with the converter box is only for tv's that are not cable ready (have a place to plug in cable) and that only receive their signal over the air (i.e. rabbit ears). If your tv was made in the last 10 - 15 years, you are probably safe. They are making waaaaaaay too big of a deal about it, freaking people out. I guess the economy needs the sales though.

Sorry the Doc didn't have more to say, but at least everything is still going good!

Big Jim said...

I'll be the first to wish you "Happy Anniversary" on number two. and they said "It wouldn't last.
Keep on keeping on.
Love.

Sue said...

I love your dinner menu reports and I love tocos. I hope you are feeling well and resting lots. Love ya, Sue

JP2E said...

TICK, TICK, TICK;
Here comes Maddy...

Bill T said...

Congrats on your second, that is a first (Together) And your first that is the last (alone) But I see a trend that each and every anniversery getting better