Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Couple of New Pictures

In case you haven't seen enough of her yet (and how could you??), here are a few more pictures of Miss Maddy...

Nash and Maddy shared some floor time the other night. I think everyone is beginning to "peacefully coexist"...



Maddy also wanted to model her new fleece sleeper. It got a little chilly today, so we got her all snuggled up...


We went to the doctor again today for a weight check, and Maddy has pass the 8 pound mark now. She was 8.2 pounds, so she's gained about 12 ounces in the last 2 weeks!! She's also grown about an inch and a half. Who knew?!?! She's THRIVING!! I couldn't be more excited!! We're all doing very well. I'm a little tired, but hanging in there just fine. My dad will be getting here tomorrow evening. I'm super stinkin excited about that. It's sort of a double-edged sword, though. He'll get here tomorrow night, but he is taking my mom home with him on Sunday. I've LOVED having her here. She's been such a HUGE help. I know it's time for me to put on my "big girl panties" and make it on my own, but it's been GREAT to have her here. At least Bryan is still home to be an extra set of hands. :)

Ok, well, while Maddy is taking a nap, I think I'll rest for a few minutes! Talk to everyone later!

Love you guys!

8 comments:

CShore said...

Great pic of the kids sacked out on the floor together. Glad to hear everyone is still doing well. Tell dad I said hi.

Peggie said...

I feel the same way as you....I'm looking forward to getting back to "normal", but I wish that included your family living down the street or around the corner from us.....it will be a sad day when I have to go home. I promise to visit often because I don't want Maddy to forget who her "favorite grandmom" is!!! LOL

I especially love the way she smells just after her daily bath. I'll miss that BUNCHES!!!

Love to all of you!!!

Mike 2e said...

Great Pictures. Keep them coming, we never get enough.

Big Jim said...

Great pictures. Good to see the happy family growing up together. Are you settling for the sleeper over the onesies? I see family conflict on the horizon.
Love.

Olivia said...

Wow, she is looking wonderful! I saw Nash's photo at PetSmart the other day...he looked so proud!

JP2E said...

I thought that by now you would have matching "jammies" for NASH!!!! LOL
I can recall how tough it was for Granny and me to leave Salt Lake after Rachel was born, please give your mom LOTS of rocking chair time with the baby...

Sue said...

We love all the Maddy photos - after all we are the Maddy Fan club. I know your Mom will want to come for many visits. Baby cuddling is a great activity. We love you, Aunt Sue

Bill T said...

That is the best kind of THRIVING. Keep up the good work.