Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Early Halloween!!

I just wanted to share a couple of pictures in her Halloween costume. She's a reindoe this year, as reindeer are boys. Maddy's birthday buddy, our friend Breezy, and her husband Mike bought this sleeper for her just before she was born, and we thought it would make a PERFECT Halloween costume! Bryan's squadron had a "trunk 'n' treat" at which the kids were all invited to jump in bouncy houses, enjoy a potluck dinner, play some games and trick or treat out of everyone's car trunks in the parking lot. While Maddy couldn't participate in any of these activities, we went just to show her off (and get some dinner). So, without further adieu, here are some pictures of Miss Maddy in her costume:








Am I not the most adorable little girl ever?!?!

I'd also like to take a moment to note that after a bit of a rough day (I think we had a belly ache all day), Miss Maddy slept from 10:45 PM until 4:00 AM, then again until now (she's still sleeping, and it's 8:15 AM). I'll have to wake her up soon so she can eat, but I'm LOVING this!!

Have a great day everyone!!! :)

7 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my gosh! She's the most adorable little reindoe ever! Love it!

JP2E said...

Doe! Adeer, a female deer...
I agree! She is a-DOE-able. Can I have her candy?

Big Jim said...

Cute, cute,cute!!!! She looks adorable.
Love.

Sue said...

Oh, my goodness! She is so sweet! Just think you get to eat all her candy!

Peggie said...

Not only did she LOOK adorable, she was also on her BEST behavior.....after a rather difficult day!! She knows how to behave in public....she's such a little lady!!!

Love ya!!

Bill T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bill T said...

First the zoo then Trick or Treat all in the first 3 weeks. Maddy's life is a buisy place.