Monday, October 6, 2008

Still No News...

Well, after our doctor's visit today, we were left pretty hopeless that Maddy will be here before she enters high school. The doctor said that no progress has been made, still. She put us on the books for a scheduled induction (she'll induce labor to see if that works) on Friday, October 17. Worst case scenario, Maddy will be here that day. At least we know for sure that she'll be here at some point. She seems to be pretty content where she is. Her heartbeat still sounds great. She's still moving around a lot. I'm starting to think that she really loves me, and isn't ready to face the world. While I love her to pieces, and do not want to share her with anyone, I am ready to meet her already! I suppose that she'll be here when she gets here, though!! If mother nature doesn't take over, however, she'll be here on the 17th whether she likes it or not!! :)

Moving on...

I was looking at the "Guess the Date & Then the Weight" game pieces, and so far I know a couple of folks who, unfortunately for them, are out of the running...

**Aunt Doreen with her guess of October 3
**Ms. Mary Jo with her guess of October 3
**Aunt Sue with her guess of October 5

Jessa is guessing October 7. Maybe she'll be the lucky winner!! Who knows?!?! At this rate, I'm thinking that Uncle Mike's guess of October 12, 2010 might be correct!!! :)

Oh well... for now, you can consider no news as just that... nothing to report. We'll be sure to update if anything happens!

Love you guys!

Have a good week!

4 comments:

Peggie said...

Thanks for the (non)update!! I know you're ready, but evidently Maddy just isn't. As we all know, she'll be here when she's good and ready. In the meantime, just keep playing Brad Paisley's newest song "Waitin' on a Woman".....since that's what we're all doing at this point!!! LOL

Love ya!!

Big Jim said...

No news is not bad news. Hang in there and nature will take over. I know you are anxious , but it will happen.
Love.

Mike 2e said...

Since both Hannah and Heather were induced I can tell you from experience that once they start the process it WILL HAPPEN!!!! Michelle will also tell you that it went pretty quickly as well, however I hope for your sake that it happens sooner than the 17th. Hang in there.

CShore said...

Well I sure hope it happens sooner than the 17th as well, but if not it just gives us an excuse to figure out a way to visit again! Hang in there, you're in the home stretch now.