Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Bath

Today Maddy was introduced to bath time. I'm sure as she gets a little older, she'll appreciate a nice, warm bubble bath. As of now, she feels, well.. I'll let you be the judge:



Uncle Chris helped take my band aids off from my heel stick and my Vitamin K shot that was in my leg.



Other than that, I just kind of hung out today...


Just thought I'd update everyone on Maddy... She's doing GREAT!! I'm doing well... Talk to you again soon!!

Love you guys!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Congratulations on your beautiful baby Maddy!

Olivia said...

Praise God! I am so proud of you Katie. Seriously, you are wonderful and your little daughter is beautiful just like you. I can just see your Bryan walking around all proud! I hope everyday you look into Maddy's face you see a miracle and a blessing. An opportunity to raise her to be a beautiful person both inside and out. Don't wish these moments to pass too quickly. She is already growing and learning that you love her and will be there to protect and guide her. What an honorable task! What could be a better one? I love you all and I hope we get to see more of Maddy!

Big Jim said...

This is such a precious time, enjoy it because it passes all too soon.
Love,

JP2E said...

Nothing can ever beat the "first time" thing. First bath, first feeding, first steps etc.
I have noticed that the first year is absolutely amazing. This time next year she will be walking and babbling, and you will be trying to figure out whether to keep her or the Christmas tree in a playpen! LOL
Love her and enjoy this time...

Bill T said...

How is Nash doing with the new situation?

Sue said...

Cherish each moment... I know you will. Babies the best of all Heavenly Father's blessings.